2 oz / 56 g
With the help of steam, the soothing properties of herbs are extracted into the air and breathed in. This blend of herbs and oils cleanses, hydrates skin, while improving circulation. As the surface of the skin is warmed, impurities and buildup are released from pores. This blend is also a gentle, therapeutic remedy to help relieve congestion and loosen muscles and phlegm in throat. It can also relieve discomfort from those who suffer from allergies and asthma. The combination of steam, plants and oils connects you to your breath and helps to relax and soothe the body and mind.
Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) leaf*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme Leaf)*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*, Thuja Plicata (cedar(*Citrus Sinensis (Orange) peel*, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Leaf & Flower*, Dead Sea Salt; Essential Oils of Peppermint, Cedar, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Palma Rosa. *Organic
- In a large bowl, add 4–6 cups of boiled water to 1 tbsp of the herbal salt blend. Let steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Cover your head with a towel and carefully position your face 5-10 inches above the hot water, using the towel as a tent to hold the steam in.
- With your eyes closed, breathe deeply for no more than 10 minutes at a time.
- Rinse with cool water and gently pat skin dry.
- Apply moisturizing oil.
* If you begin to feel uncomfortable or too hot during your steam, you may end the treatment or remove the towel and keep breathing deeply over the bowl.