4 oz / 120 ml
Raw apple cider vinegar (ACV) is infused with plants and herbs to provide an extra nourishing hair rinse that provide numerous benefits to hair, including:
- stimulating the scalp and improving circulation
- soothe dry, itchy scalp
- balance oil levels
- taming tangles and frizz
- increasing body and shine
- restore your hair's pH balance
- removing residue and build up
- decreasing dandruff
- improve hair follicles to lessen shedding and/or hair loss.
Apple Cider Vinegar*, Calendula Officinalis* (Calendula), Rosmarinus Officinalis* (Rosemary), Salvia Officinalis* (Sage), Rosa Centifolia* (Rose), Melissa Officinalis* (Lemon Balm), Lavandula Angustifolia* (Lavender), Thymus Vulgaris* (Thyme), Urtica Dioica* (Nettle), Achillea Millefolium* (Yarrow), Plantago Major* (Plantain), Equisetum Arvense* (Horsetail), Sencha Leaf (Green Tea). *Organic
Shake bottle and mix 1 to 4 tablespoons of herbal ACV rinse with 8 ounces of water, in a plastic squeeze or spray bottle. Experiment to find a dilution that works best for your hair type (dry hair likes less ACV and oily hair likes more).
After shampooing, apply the rinse onto wet hair. Massage into hair and scalp. Let sit for a couple minutes.
Rinse out or leave in hair to prevent tangle. When hair is wet you will smell the vinegar, but it will fade once dried.
Use 1-2 times per week, or experiment to find what works best for you. Everyone’s hair is different.
* Do not ingest. It is always recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.